Lucky 415 Marketing and Promotions is hiring a part-time account manager.
Account Manager SOW
– Flexible schedule required
– Remote position, location open (must have home office)
– Available 20-25 per week minimum
%30 – Scheduling (Event and Ambassador)
%20 – Event coordination and communication with client and team ambassadors
%25 – Administrative duties including payment processing
%15 – Recruiting – Interviewing
%10 – Training Ambassadors
- Highly Organized; Outstanding organizational skills
- Experience in administrative setting, account management and customer service (minimum 3 years)
- Minimum 2 years experience in the event marketing field preferred
- BA in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications preferred (not required)
- Extraordinary customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Adaptive and fluid with the approach to scheduling, last minute changes
- Ability to prioritize and multitask efficiently
- Self-direction leading to high degree of success throughout his/her career
- Proven self-starter
- Ability to work autonomously with ability to work remotely without direct supervision while maintaining a high quality of accountability and transparency.
- Strong problem solving abilities with the ability to ‘think outside of the box’ in recruiting methods and when dealing with challenges in all aspects.
- High Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, and all Google Drive/Docs
- Excellent time management skills
- A high standard of values, ethics, integrity, and trust
- Remote position requires a dedicated and quiet office space, high speed internet connection and phone.
Qualified Account Managers should email a cover letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line “-AM-0919 “. Please mention at least 3 of the above qualifications in you email and/or cover letter.